New Tamiya TBLE-04S Brushed/Brushless ESC Replace TEU-101/104/105-BKRating: Not Rated Yet
Part No: tamiya-45069
Brand new Tamiya TBLE-04S electronic speed controller with instructions, suitable for use with various both brushed and brushless 540 motors (please see full spec below).
The TBLE-04S ESC is replacing the TBLE-02S. The new TBLE-04S has been updated to handle sensored motors in the 15.5T range (for Tamiya motors) or 21.5T range (for aftermarket brands).
It features individually adjustable high point, neutral point and brake points as well as having reverse.
Two separate battery cut-off modes are included as well – LOW battery voltage protection (cuts off at approximately 5.6v) and HIGH battery voltage protection (cuts off at approximately 6.2v)
This esc is not waterproof and is suitable for use in most Tamiya r/c cars.
When using servos with a current exceeding 1.5A the BEC circuit may be shut down.
Never run a brushed motor with the ESC in brushless mode and vice versa as this may damage the ESC and will void any warranty.
Please make sure all connections are properly connected prior to use.
The orange motor wire is not used when running with a brushed motor.
ESC is supplied as shown (plus full instructions), please note that a sensor wire is not included, the ESC can be used without one.
Continuous running may loosen/overheat battery connector causing possible damage.
Battery, Motor & ESC can become extremely hot during use which could cause burns if touched.
Please read and fully understand instructions prior to use as damage caused by improper use will void any warranty.
Click Here For Set-Up Video - click back on your browser after viewing to return to JK-RC
This ESC is designed for use with Tamiya Brushless Motors (Sensored), and also brushed motors 25T and over.
High point, neutral brake and brake settings are individually adjustable, while battery cut-off, reverse and motor modes can be selected.
Setup is shown by an LED, and the ESC also features two protection functions.
- Sensored brushless ESC detects motor rotor positions with precision, enabling more efficient power supply and smoother motor response.
- Compatible with Tamiya brushless motors (sensored) of 15.5+ turns, and Tamiya brushed motors 25 turns and over.
- Choose from 10 different settings for both neutral brake and brake, to get your setup just how you want it.
- Features overheat and overload protection functions to help ensure that your equipment avoids damage.
- Weight: 47g (including cables)
- Compatible with Ni-Cd, Ni-MH and Tamiya Li-Fe battery packs.
- Dimensions: 41.5 x 33.4 x 18mm